Friday 8 November 2013

8 Illustrations

Over the half term, I was set a task to do 8 illustrations of my favourite things. The 8 favourite things I chose were favourite animal, food, place, item of clothing, possession, shoes, music, and pet aversion. I started out doing each one in the style of a different artist and I feel as though they all ended up looking the same and I didn't like any of them, I don't like the way they turned out, I think its because they were rushed.







In the end, I went with the cartoon-y style as that was my favourite to do as I enjoyed using the marker pens. I think it turned out ok, but I don't feel like it reflects how long I actually put into it as it still looks rushed, when it actually took hours. So overall, I don't feel like it was very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment