Tuesday 20 May 2014

Developing Ideas

Developing from my previous experiments, I produced some pieces that i have used the cutout and poster edges effect on, made them more colourful, and added white and black bits as well as the white text to get some bits transparent. (I added the cutout effect on Photoshop before the poster edges effect to make it even more posterised and simple.) I think the transparent parts work really well as you can see the collage underneath the acetate more clearly and it is more effective.

 photo 146F7D9F-4515-45F8-BF8C-1D096CFD80DD_zpsz6x1zrma.jpg

 photo 63F5AF5C-E5B3-4FC6-8045-C587E089E4A2_zpsvhcdpo6s.jpg

I think that when I do my final pieces, I will think more about where I'm putting the white bits and the collage underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment