Tuesday 25 March 2014

Session With Anne-Lise

 Top image: difference layer blending

 Top image: divide layer blending

Top image: difference layer blending

Half tone pattern man, threshold dog and overlay layer blending 

 Half tone patter man, overlay layer blending, no dog

 Top image: overlay layer blending

Paint brushes and darker colour layer blending mode

Top image: vivid light layer blending




paint darken, man two threshold and lighten blending mode, man one half tone pattern and lighten blending mode, text divide blending mode.

Picture 
http://louisa-tattersall.weebly.com/tim-marrs.html

These images are in the style of Tim Marrs. I really like how they turned out, I might experiment more with them in the future or I may use some of the techniques I learnt in the session with other images. I will experiment more with using layers because I really like the effect of different layers with different effects on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment