Wednesday 23 April 2014

Consall Scout Camp

I have personally heard many stories from around Consall Scout Camp from friends who have been regular visitors for years...

The camp building (Gibson building) is said, along with the rest of the site, to be haunted by the old camp ranger - I shall refer to him as Bob. One of my friends was once staying in the Gibson building on his own and was on his laptop when, Bob came in to have a look to see who was there. My friend knew Bob so he said "it's alright Bob, it's only me", but then he realised that it was a ghost.

One of the smaller camping areas on the site is also said to be haunted - another one of my friends said that he was the only person on camp, but saw a figure holding a light walking along the camping area.


No comments:

Post a Comment